I found this while cleaning my computer. Not sure where it came from but someone might enjoy it.
You might be a true biker if you believe that . . .
1. Midnight bugs taste best.
2. Saddlebags can never hold everything you want, but they can hold everything you need.
3. You'll get farther down the road if you learn to use more than two fingers on the front brake.
4. It takes more love to share the saddle than it does to share the bed.
5. The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rear view mirror.
6. It is not cowardly to slow down.
7. Only bikers fully understand why dogs love to stick their heads out car windows.
8. You should never ask a biker for directions if you're in a hurry to get there.
9. It is a virtue to ride so late into the night that you sleep through the sunrise.
10. Mountain Dew and peanut M&M's are as important as gasoline.
11. Sometimes it takes a whole tank full of gas before you can think straight.
12. Riding faster than everyone else only guarantees you'll ride alone.
13. A true biker never hesitates to ride past the last street light at the edge of town.
14. Horsepower should not be mistaken for staying power.
15. A good rider has balance, judgment, and good timing. So does a good lover.
16. A cold hamburger can be reheated quite nicely by strapping it to an exhaust pipe and riding forty miles.
17. Doing less than forty miles before breakfast is not enough.
18. If you don't ride in the rain, you don't ride.
19. A bike on the road is worth 2 in the shop.
20. Young riders pick a destination and go. . . Old riders pick a direction and go.
21. A good "wrench" will let you watch without charging you for it.
22. A good biker practices wrenching on his or her own bike.
23. Sometimes the fastest way to get there is to stop for the night.
24. The savvy biker will always back his/her scoot into the curb, and sits where he/she can see it.
25. Life is good when you work to ride and ride to work.
26. Whatever it is, it's better in the wind.
27. Two lane blacktop isn't a highway-it's an attitude.
28. You can look down the road which seems to never end, but you better believe it does.
29. Winter is Natures way of telling you to polish.
30. A motorcycle can't sing on the streets of a city.
31. The importance of keeping a bike in good repair is that motorcycle boots are not comfortable for walking.
32. People are like Motorcycles: each is customized a bit differently.
33. If the bike ain't braking properly, you don't start by rebuilding the engine.
34. It is just as important to pay attention to your partner as it is to keep tabs on your carburetor.
35. Sometimes the best communication happens when you're on separate bikes.
36. Well-trained reflexes are quicker than luck.
37. Good coffee should be indistinguishable from 50 weight motor oil.
38. The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.
39. Learning to do counterintuitive things may someday save your butt.
40. The twisties -- not the superslabs -- separate the bikers from the squids.
41. When you're riding lead--don't spit.
42. If you really want to know what's going on, watch what's happening at least 5 cars ahead.
43. It is unwise to make a reputation you'll have to live down or run away from later.
44. A friend is someone who'll get out of bed at 2 am to drive his pickup to the middle of nowhere to get you when you're broken down.
45. Catchin' a June bug or yellowjacket in your goggles or a honeybee down your shirt at 70 mph is likely to double your vocabulary.
46. There's something ugly about a new bike on a trailer.
47. Owning 2 bikes is useful because at least one can be raided for parts at any given time.
48. You'll know she loves you if she offers to let you ride her bike. But if you don't do it, she'll love you even more.
49. Arguing with an 18-wheeler is useless.
50. You should never be ashamed to unlearn an old habit.
51. Maintenance is as much art as it is science.
52. A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith, and use up a lot of gasoline.
53. If the countryside seems boring, it is wise to stop, get off your bike, and go sit in the ditch long enough to appreciate what was here before the asphalt came.
54. If you ride like there's no tomorrow-there won't be.
55. Gray-haired bikers don't get that way from pure luck.
56. The best modifications cannot be seen from the outside.
57. You can forget what you do for a living when your knees are in the breeze.
58. No matter what you ride, it's all the same wind.